Our Process – or – How We Work
- Our first meeting with you will be with a kitchen designer. We’ll discuss your ideas, your wants and needs for your new kitchen design. It’s an exciting beginning!
- Next, our designer will present a few design options, either hand drawn or with CAD software to you in our showroom. We’ll go over changes and work on a final design.
- Then, our general contractor and other professionals will come to your home to estimate costs for electrical, plumbing, drywall and flooring options.
- After we receive all of the estimates, we’ll present to you the pricing of all materials and labor for your project.
- Once your project moves forward, a complete schedule will be produced as a guideline for everyone involved in your project.
- Throughout the process, our designer will act as project manager, updating schedules and working with you throughout the process.
Keep in mind: A typical project can take 8-10 weeks from the time our crew arrives to substantial completion. Small detail items may take longer.